Module 2: Laying the Amazon Foundation
Max Time : 1 hrs(could be less) of starting this module.
Why sell on Amazon?
- Amazon is the largest Internet based retailer in the US.
- It’s a one-stop shop. People go there to buy everything. From groceries, to baby products the list goes on and on.
- You do not have to do anything to drive people to your site. Amazon does the advertising for you! How great is that?!
- As a FBA member you handle only the small responsibilities. Once you you’re your items off to Amazon they handle most of it from there.
- What is FBA all about?
- FBA stands for Fulfilled By Amazon. Which means they do the fulfilling to the customer.
- Amazon handles so much. The packing, shipping, order processing and returns.
- Compared to Ebay where you have to do everything!
What are you responsible for?
- Finding product
- Labeling your product
- Shipping products to Amazon
- Control the pricing
- Customer emails
Video 1 : Amazon 101 Overview of FBA business
Video 2 : Expenses you will need for the business
Video 3 : Setting up your seller account
What do you need to get started and setup the account ?
- Email Address
- Desired display name (What your store front will be called)
- Credit card on file
- Phone #
- Social Security number or EIN number
- Checking account and routing number
- Remember only one seller account per household
🏆 Goals 🏆 :
✅ Watch Module 2
✅ Get your to-buy list for supplies you need before you start the business
✅ Setup your Amazon Seller account
🏆 Assignment 🏆 :
✅ After setting up your Amazon Seller account, send a photo of anything that is just sitting inside your house that is worth money that you sold and use as capital for buying your supplies.
✅ Please take note that it isn’t for Shawn to know you are doing this right as it’s something you must learn on your own.
⏰ Deadline ⏰ :
How to submit ?
Please send your answer via email to [email protected]
Email Subject : Attn Shawn - Laying the Amazon Foundation